Whether you are a newbie or a veteran with ERP, reading books about the topic could never be a bad idea! Maybe you just decided that you would like to implement an ERP system and you want to learn more about it, read ERP: Making it Happen, or perhaps you want to learn more about the modern day ERP, there is a book for that too! I’ve compiled a list of ERP page turners that are sure to help with any ERP question or issue you may have. The best part is that even when you find the information you are looking for, there is always more to learn about on the next page.
Before you dig in, check out this solution that can help you make your cloud ERP instantly simple to use.
1. ERP: Making It Happen: The Implementers’ Guide to Success with Enterprise Resource Planning by Thomas F. Wallace and Michael H. Kremzar
2. A Guide to ERP Benefits, Implementation and Trends by Prof dr. Lineke Sneller RC
3. Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning by Ellen Monk and Bret Wagner
4. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems by Daniel E. O’Leary
5. Modern ERP: Select, Implement & Use Todays Advanced Business Systems by Marianne Bradford
6. E-Business and ERP: Rapid Implementation and Project Planning by Murrell G. Shields
7. Lean Performance ERP Project Management: Implementing the Virtual Lean Enterprise by Brian J. Carroll